Hay everyone it’s that time again, so we decided to pit to of the baddestination villians. We hate but love them and maybe secretly root for them 😂😂.we have for you today the ghost of the Uchiha and the master shinigami, Madara Uchiha against Sosuke Aizen.
This are two villians that are crazy strong, are a one man army, accomplish a lot by themselves alone and can hold a candle to most if not all villians from any universe,DC or Marvel.
I still say it that to me character creation and development are better in most manga/anime than most DC or Marvel character. And am ready to argue my point with anyone, you can contact me on your thoughts about that. Maybe I will even do an article about that next.
So now back to the business 😏, who is the strongest Madara or Aizen. First let’s look at the back history of both villians.
Madara is believed to have been killed by Hashirama’s hand, but he survives and goes into hiding while taking a blood sample of Hashirama with him to awake his Rinnegan.During this time, Madara takes Obito Uchiha as his agent and transplants his Rinnegan into Nagato to be preserved for his eventual revival years later.
Despite their agreement, Kabuto summons Madara to fight against the Shinobi Alliance and he single handedly almost destroys the shinobi alliance.When Kabuto’s Reanimation Jutsu is undone and the other undead begin to disappear,Madara manages to sever his connection to Kabuto’s technique by using the hand signs of the Reanimation Jutsu, defeating all the kages.
Madara manages to fully resurrect as planned by sacrificing Obito, becoming the Ten Tails’s host once he regains one of his Rinnegan. After regaining his other eye, Madara is able to complete the Eye of the Moon Plan before finding himself betrayed by Black Zetsu who proceeds to turn him into a vessel for Kaguya’s spirit. Though freed upon Kaguya being resealed, the ordeal placed a regretful Madara on the verge of death and dies being able to finally make peace with Hashirama.
Madara has an insatiable blood lust, loving nothing but fighting , (which he calls “dancing”). However, he only involves himself in battles he deems challenging, going as far as keeping his foes alive as long as he is having fun. On the other hand, he will slaughter mercilessly those who do not interest him or worse, keep fighting after he got bored of them or see as a real threat to him.
Despite this, he remains very cautious no matter the situation but sometimes loses caution when he knows hes at an advantage. He also proves to be quite praiseworthy and honorable, giving genuine praise whenever someone exceeds his expectations and harsh but constructive criticism when he sees it necessary. However, most of his praises are followed with a statement about how superior he and Hashirama are.
Madara is cruel, ruthless, self-righteous, and spiteful, with a twisted sense of humour. He cannot stand being surpassed, and displays a childish obsession in settling his score with Hashirama. Growing up in an era of permanent war made him highly warmongering, belligerent, malicious, and vindictive. He hated the Senju so much that he was unable to ever conceive the possibility of an armistice. He was persuaded that their offers of friendship concealed attempts to subdue his clan and sought to maintain hatred against everyone’s wishes. His disregard for the welfare of anyone around him has seen him commit some fairly horrific deeds, such as manipulating events to crush Obito’s spirit and dismembering both allies and enemies so he can replace missing body parts.
Madara has near-unshakable composure, due to the loss of his former ideals. The only times he shows any signs of real emotion are when facing Hashirama,remembering is dead brother or a real challenge, at which point he becomes ecstatic and acts like a child. He also proves to be a very intelligent and manipulative strategist and an expert manipulator, who devises many safeguards to ensure that things go in the direction he wants to, even when it seems he might lose. However, his inability to fathom that he could get outsmarted proved his undoing.
Madara believes that hope is seemingly irrelevant, that cooperation is nothing but a silent conflict, and that peace and war cannot exist without each other. He scorns visions of the world other than his own and believes that he is the only one who is able to fix the precursors’ failures. He also demonstrates a very strong desire for domination, which first made him want Konohagakure to dominate every other nation, and culminated in his desire to rule reality itself. Although he believes that the Eye of the Moon Plan is the only way to make the world better, everyone else rightfully points out that his vision of a better world is a world in which he controls everything and is not a real world.
All in all, Madara appears as someone repulsive, ungenerous, dreadful, and petty, whom not even the the Tailed Beasts can stand. He is unable to accept being beneath Hashirama or less worthy of the title of Hokage. Madara would sacrifice his own pawns to further his plan without remorse and unreluctantly kill one of his own clansman. His motivation can be summed up as rising higher than Hashirama ever could, with everyone worshipping him as the god he thinks he is.
However, in every fairness, Madara is entirely complete of qualities, as he dearly loved his little brother Izuna. As a child, Madara strived to make a world safe for his family and believed that peace could be attained by coming to an understanding with your enemies, hence his friendship with Hashirama who shared his ideals. Even at this time though, he was already very pompous, domineering, boastful, and quick to blame others for his own shortcomings. Unfortunately his selfishness eventually got the best of him. While he did genuinely want the best for his clan, he was unable to fathom that their wishes could differ from his own and instead felt they did not respect him enough. Tobirama Senju has stated that the Uchiha’s Sharingan is powered by their grief and rage and fuels it in turn, at the risk of corrupting them; which partly explains why Madara has sunk so low.
- Sharingan (aura vision, battle anticipation, power copy, hypnotism)/Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan (unbreakable illusions, black flames, guardian entity)
- Rinnegan (six distinct powers)
- Mokuton (control over vegetation)
- Fire techniques
- Incredible fighting skills
- As a resurrected undead: limitless regeneration and chakra supplies
- During the Fourth Ninja War: Control of the Sage of the Six Path’s divine powers.
- Master Manipulator ,Strategist & Tactician
- Adept use of War fan, Chain scythe and ninja tools
- Superhuman strength
- Superhuman speed/reflexes Superhuman agility and heightened senses
- Superhuman durability
- Precognition via Sharingan (can foresee his oppnents next attack with the slightest muscle tension in their body)
- Technique mimicry via sharingan (can memorize and copy attacks and powers after seeing them once)
- Gravity manipulation
- Soul manipulation
- Lightning Manipulation
- Energy Manipulation
- Air manipulation
- Wood manipulation
- Poison manipulation
- Low level Reality Warping via Izanagi Summoning
- Chakra absorption
- Can create invisible clones
- Regeneration (thanks to Hashirama cells)
At some point, Aizen saw the potential of Shuhei Hisagi, Momo Hinamori, Izuru Kira and Renji Abarai, and Aizen took the latter three into his division, while sending Shuhei to the 9th division under Tōsen. While Kira and Hinamori were obedient and loyal, becoming the lieutenants of the 3rd and 5th Divisions under Gin and Aizen, respectively, Renji proved to be too rebellious and was transferred to the 11th Division (and later to the 6th, where he too became a lieutenant). Aizen also continued his experiments on Soul Reaper/Hollow hybrids with his creations Metastacia and White playing a respective role in the life of Rukia Kuchiki and those of Isshin Shiba and Masaki Kurosaki. In the case of Isshin and Masaki, Aizen knew of Ichigo’s existence that resulted from White’s actions and considered the youth a being worth studying to the point of engineering the hardships he would face later in life.
Sometime prior to his departure from Soul Society, Aizen and his two followers travelled to Hueco Mundo by arranging an alliance with the self-proclaimed god king of Hueco Mundo, Barragan Luisenbarn.As Barragan refused, Aizen revealed all of the Hollow’s minions were killed during the discussion and forces Barragan into servitude. From there, Aizen appropriates Barragan’s palace Las Noches and reconstructs it in his own image, recruiting Tier Halibel and the other Arrancars that would become his Espadas.
After waging war against Soul Society with an army of Arrancar, Aizen was defeated by Ichigo Kurosaki and sealed away by Kisuke Urahara and then imprisoned for his crimes since he had become immortal and could not be killed.
- Genius Intellect: Arguably, the most fearsome trait of Aizen is his tremendous intellect.
- Master Manipulator, Strategist & Tactician
- Kidō Master: Aizen has immense proficiency in using Kidō spells. He is well-versed in a variety of Kidō types and skilled enough to use even high level Kidō without the use of their incantation, such as Hadō #90,#99, Bakudō #81 and block Hadō #88
- Shunpo Master: Aizen is so fast, opponents commonly cannot discern even being attacked by him until after it has taken place. He can dodge simultaneous attacks at close-range and evade Bankai-level techniques, and even when being attacked from behind.
- Master Swordsman: Aizen’s swordsmanship is supplemented by his immense strength. He can perform tremendously powerful and precise strikes and cut through very sturdy targets.
- Hakuda Master: While preferring to finish his fights quickly with his Zanpakutō or Kidō, Aizen is a highly capable unarmed fighter. Repeatedly, Aizen has caught his opponent’s weapons with a single bare hand. While fighting offensively, he exhibits tremendous agility and dexterity, combining both sword and barehanded skills to simultaneously strike with his sword and kick opponents with great force.
- Immense Spiritual Power: Even by captain standards, Aizen possesses a tremendous amount of Reiryoku.
- Masterful Reiatsu Control: 2nd Division Lieutenant Marechiyo Ōmaedastated Aizen’s mere presence is monstrously overwhelming.The force of Aizen’s Reiatsu is great enough to, without any effort, bring Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, the 6th Espada, to his knees. He has stated it takes a lot for him not to “crush an ant” (referring to Renji, the Sixth Division lieutenant) in his path. Aizen’s Reiatsu is powerful enough to nullify abilities such as Suì-Fēng’s Nigeki Kessatsu,Aizen displays the ability to use his Reiatsu as a shield that can vaporize living beings that come too close to him, similar to his previous forms when fused with the Hōgyoku. He can focus his Reiatsu to break through dense barriers that are permeated with Reishi.
- Immense Strength: Aizen is strong enough to stop the blade of Ichigo’s Bankai with just one index finger
- Immortality: Due to his interaction and subsequent fusion with the Hōgyoku, he has gained some degree of immortality, allowing him to regenerate from the damage
- Kyōka Suigetsu (Zanpakutō) Shikai Special Ability: The special ability of Kyōka Suigetsu is Kanzen Saimin(Complete Hypnosis/Perfect Hypnosis). It controls the five senses to the point where it can make the target misinterpret another person’s form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to be an enemy’s. The initiation condition for the hypnosis is to show the enemy the release of Kyōka Suigetsu. After seeing it just once, this person will completely succumb to the hypnosis every time it is released, regardless of how long ago it was seen.
FACTORS THAT CAN PLAY A PART IN THEIR SHOWDOWN
- Aizens illusions will not work on Madara because of the Sharingan and this limits the usual fighting style of Aizen.
- Shinigami possess stronger Intellect, Spiritual Energy and fighting prowess than normal humans.
- Both become less cautious in combat the stronger they become.
- Aizen has become a Master of both variants of Kidō, Hadō and Bakudō.
- Aizen also possesses a Reiatsu Concealing Cloak, which he can use to not only hide from sight, but also conceal his Spiritual Energy, this works by using his Kidō, simply incorporating it into the cloak.
- Aizen as the Hōgyoku in planted in him increasing or giving regeneration, strength, durability, endurance, speed, spiritual energy and Strength. This make him trancend a higher level of a shinigami and hollow,trying to become a god.
- Madara is a master of Bukijustu
- Madara carried his iconic Gunbai, which can use to reflect attacks. He is skilled with the fuma Shurikens, kamas, spears, swords and tantö.
- Madara has a natural affinity for Fire Jutsu, but he’s also good with wood style,lighting style and wind.
- Madara as the Ethereal Warrior, Susanoo. He can use it both offensively and defensively. It can even destroy mountains.
- Madara has the Rinnegan, giving him access to the Six Paths technique.
- Madara is Jinchūriki of the Ten-Tails becoming the Sage of the Six Paths, trying to become a god,acquiring Truth-Seeking Balls that take the shape of the users wish which he can use for both attacks and defense.